Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome to Medusa's arrow.

I am a massage therapist, tribal fusion belly dancer, activist, (sex-positive)feminist,former sex worker, existentialist, heathen, big-hearted, opinionated , WOMAN. I guess that's me in a nutshell. If it's true you can tell a person by what they stand for all you have to do is check out my blogs to know me. If you can tell a person by their material things I'm probably not much. I live a humble, comfortable life and am happy with that. If you can tell a person by the company they keep all I can say is my dog likes me but thinks I'm stranger than she is.

Do any of these things really tell a persons whole truth? How can I convey in a few words the battles I've fought in my life...with others...with myself and how they affected my growth? OR, how through choosing simply to "be the change I wish to see in the world" I make a difference in little ways as do us all? If I typed one of the dozens of silly songs I sing to celebrate some small event that would probably mean nothing to anyone but me would anyone get it? I am where I am on the path to wherever I'm going and when I get there I'll probably find that there's more to go. I enjoy the journey and if I make a few people smile on the way, cool. If I make a few people think, even better. If I make some laugh, that's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment