Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm A Whore...

Don't approve of me...I must be a whore

Don't agree with me...I must be a whore

Can't have me...I must be a whore

Or maybe you can...then I'm definitely a whore


You're smarter then me...I'm a dumb whore

But I proved that you're not...”Whatever whore!”

And men like me...unquestionably a whore

And to the ones that don't...I am always a whore.


“Whore”
to put me at odds with myself.


“Whore”
to make me hate myself.


“Whore”
the only weapon of a world who's control over me is slipping away.
A weapon to shame.

to blame.

A weapon to silence
& stigmatize.

Men calls me a whore
when they can not control or enjoy my pleasures for free.

Woman call me a whore
when I will not bow the the agenda she has for me.

“Whore” gets its power only from my fear.

Whore.....Whore.....Whore.....Whore

.....Whore................Whore

...becomes just a strange sound with no meaning.


Call me what you will.

Your words have no power over me.

I refuse to live in fear of the judgments you pass on me.

I AM A WHORE

I AM A WHORE

I AM A WHORE


And I'm not going to fear your words anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment